Articbot Private Ltd,
We respect your privacy
This policy explains the privacy practices for our website www.articbot.com.
It describes the ways your personal information is collected and used in connection with the Website.
The personal information you provide through the Website (as described below) is up to your own volition and depends on your consent to this policy.
What information do we collect?
During your use of Website, for example when you are asked to complete our online contact forms (such as our ‘request a demo’ form), we ask that you provide us with registering company information,
such as company name, email address, telephone number, registration details, company product service related information.
We will explicitly indicate the mandatory fields for completion. You must provide complete, accurate and correct details.
If you do not provide the required information or provide false, incorrect, or out dated information, we may not be able
to process your request or inquiry or contact you. We also collect information pertaining to your activities on the Website,
including the information or content that you viewed, your session durations, web pages you accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) a
ddress through which you accessed the Website and the city or town where the computer you used to access the Website is located.
We may do so by ourselves or through third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics. We do not intentionally collect
private information of company authorities.
What we do with the information we gather
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To facilitate the access to and use of the Website, and to manage the operational and administrative aspects of the Website.
- To personalize your experience ( Your information help us to better respond to your individual needs ).
- To improve our website ( We continually strive to improve our website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you )
- To improve customer service( your information help us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs )
If you provided your contact details or submitted an inquiry, we may use your personal information to contact you, either directly or through others on our behalf,
including by marketing and promotional e-mail messages.
To process transactions , your information whether private or public, will not be sold, exchanged,
transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever,
without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To develop and improve our products and services as a whole, and to improve and enhance the services and content offered on the Website.
- To enforce the Terms and this policy, and prevent misuse of the Website and our services.
To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and authorities,
if we believe it is necessary or justified and,
- Take any action in any case of dispute involving you with respect to the Website.
Sharing Information with third parties
We may share personal information outlined in this policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our service providers – in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Website and facilitate our email communications with you.
If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law – your information may be shared with authorities or other third parties,
if we believe it is necessary or justified.
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website.
If the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition),
provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy,
with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
We may share personal information with our corporate group entities
(companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us – whether directly or indirectly),
but their use of such information must comply with the policy.
- In any case other than above, your personal information will not be shared with others unless you provide your explicit prior consent.
How do we protect your information?
We take step to reduce risks of damage, loss and unauthorized access or use of personal information related to customers,
but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Website or our systems are immune
to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
Links to other websites
We do not link to any other websites from our website. But chatbot integrated website used any link to external websites we are not responsible for that.
Other changes will take effect 7 days after we provide notice. However, if the policy is amended to comply with legal requirements, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required.
By providing us your email through our ‘request a demo’ form or other forms indicating your commercial interest in our services,
you give your consent to us sending you marketing messages via your email.
You may opt-out of our newsletters and marketing messages by following emailing us your request to: email@example.com.